4 Sides 4 Home

Without compromising on privacy, the 4sides4home is an amazing interior option for those who have small apartments and even smaller families. The concept utilizes the given floor space optimally by doing away with the walls and incorporating partitions instead. Imagine a huge plus sign on the floorplan where each wing is a specific room. What you design or expect from the modular room is up to you. For instance the four wings could each be a living room, a bedroom, a study and a dining room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I found you by clicking "Etsy" in my "interests" links on Blogger and decided to "follow" you. I would like to invite you to my new blog, "Dish."

I would love it if you would tell us something you "ate" today, and something you "made" today, at this post here:
http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/hello-and-welcome-to-my-new-blog-dish.html

See you,
Kara